LMB Associates was founded by Lorena M. Blonsky in 1989 to serve Chicagoland and midwest clients in recruiting and placing individuals for a variety of technology roles. These roles include:
- CIOs, Vice Presidents, Directors and Managers
- Program and Project Managers
- Business and Planning Analysts and Programmers
- Technical and Strategic Consultants
- Systems, Data and Enterprise Architects
- Technology Sales, Client Service and Support Professionals
- Network and Infrastructure Analysts and Specialists
- Data Warehousing, CRM, E-Business and ERP Experts
- Web Architects, Designers and Developers
- Hardware and Software Specialists
- Systems Administrators, Operations and Support Technicians
The company has been certified by the Women’s Business Development Center (WBDC) and the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC). LMB Associates is 100% owned, operated and controlled by a woman.
About Lorena M. Blonsky
Prior to founding LMB Associates, Ms. Blonsky was a Senior Associate at Korn/Ferry International, where she conducted senior level search assignments in a variety of industries, including retail, consumer products, health care, manufacturing, electronics, insurance, and diversified management services.She also conducted assignments in many functional areas including information systems, finance, sales and marketing, human resources, operations and general management.
Ms. Blonsky earned a Master of Business Administration degree in Finance and Marketing from the University of Chicago and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from Cornell University.
Since 1985, she has been a member of the University of Chicago Women’s Business Group and served as its President in 1990. Ms. Blonsky currently serves on the National Steering Committee of the Joint Action Committee for Political Affairs.
She is a Past President of Congregation B’nai Torah and serves on its Board as the head of the Past Presidents Council. She also serves on the Board of Directors for Southeast Lake County Faith in Action Volunteers.
Ms. Blonsky is a former member of the Executives Club of Chicago, of the Circle of Friends of the YWCA of Chicago, of the Young Women’s Board of the Jewish United Fund, and of the Junior Board of Metropolitan Family Services.